I make this every Valentine’s Day.One year,I put it in the freezer to chill and the electric went off.I forgot I had it in the freezer and found it floating in the drain pan.It was an old refrigerator,you know the kind you have to defrost manually.My hairdryer worked great for that dreary chore.
Thank goodness Valentine’s Day is only celebrated once a year.
I could eat the entire pie.
Oh,and on the 4 th of July I make a 1/2 and 1/2 pie… blueberries on one side ~cherries on the other.
Fireworks in the house 🙂
Cyndi’s Traditional Valentine Cheesecake
* 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 1/3 cup lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 (8 or 9-inch) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
* 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
Top with blueberries or cherries canned in sugar sauce
# BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
# POUR into crust; chill 4 hours or until set. Top with desired amount of cherry pie filling before serving.